Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Take these ocean tears: a Holy Bible study

                  Yahweh writes, "I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; i was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, 'Here i am, here am I.'" (Isaiah 65:1). God reveals Himself to people who have no Bible. On alien planets, they only have the Old Testament and false religions. Jesus only came to Earth, but He saved the people on all planets. We are all made in His image, so people pray, "God, who are you? There must be a God, how else do I exist? A womb itself isn't enough to make me." And then Jesus reveals Himself to those people - people in indigenous tribes and people on different planets. God gives His grace to all beings, and He forgives. What does grace mean? It is free favor from God - it is being chosen and called to eternal life filled with love and blessings.
               In Galations, Jesus writes, "I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel - which is really no gospel at all." (Galations1:6-7a) People constantly reject Jesus and choose false religions. They worship idols - devils - fictional, and real demonic beings that hate God and possessed people and wrote to lead people astray from Yahweh, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
         God also wrote in Galations, "...the gospel I preached is not of human origin [the prophets are archangels]. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ." (Galations 1:11-12). God wrote, "I went in response to a revelation." (Galations 2:2) Revelation, realizations, enlightenment: it all means the same thing, and all of it is christian.
           God wrote, "Because you are His sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, the Spirit who cries out 'Abba, Father.' So you are no longer a slave, but God's child." (Galations 4:6-7a) He also writes, "You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free." (Galations 5:13) God made girls - all are welcome in Heaven. The only requirement is to be Christian - to believe in (and love) Jesus. Shun evil, and rejoice with God's goodness that He gives to you. Accept it, and grow in faith and belief and strength and goodness and love and peace. Help people stop sinning, God says in Galations, but be careful that you don't fall into temptation and sin. Hate sin as much as God does.
       In Mathew, Jesus writes, "But when you pray, go into your room [in some versions, closet], close the door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will reward you." (Mathew 6:6). What does it mean to go into your closet? Close your eyes and meditate on the word closet. Meditate on the word hidden - secret. God doesn't have any secrets: He reveals the Truth. Someone once told me something about praying in closets - it is special, unseen, sparkling, refreshing. It means be yourself in front of God - He accepts you how you are. It means pray with the world in mind - not just for you but for all of God's people. Pray that the blind recieve their sight, and the deaf hear. It means physical blindness, and spiritual blindness and deafness: people unable to sense the Lord. When you're isolated in your secret "closet", you are truly free from doubters and haters. It means shun evil. It means be earnest and genuine. It means don't do it for other people, in pride - do it for God. No shame either. Pray with your heart, and wait patiently for your gifts. Pray secretly, unhindered, with true love. Don't do it for others, or even for yourself. Do it for God.
           God also says in Mathew, "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?" (Mathew 6:25) God also writes, "Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God." (Romans 15:7) What does it mean to accept each other? Don't be speciests. I'm not a "humanoid". I'm a cherub-archangel-faerie-elf. I'm autistic. I'm creative. I know that even some Christians might not accept me. They want to kill me, or teleport me to hell. At my earth church, two people tried. I ran away and teleported to a different church and meditated, waiting for rescue.
        What is your mountain weight? What are your ocean tears? Oh God, take away my sorrow, and my burdens. Rescue me. Sing, like Hillsong United sang, "Take this mountain weight. Take these ocean tears." Some ocean tears come from love and joy - an offering to the Lord. He is overjoyed when tears of love and joy come with realizations. Cry, shout, sing. Not everyone will accept you at first - but know that God DOES accept you, and loves you, and cherishes you. Meditate on the word cherish. Meditate on the word hope. Let all your fear melt and let a peaceful calm take its place. Ask Jesus to come into your heart and your soul will fly like a dove.

  That's all for now. Love,
Rebecca xoxo <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment