Saturday, August 20, 2016

Broken Hearted Dreams

I sing a song to myself. It’s a song of love and joy, missing my other half. It’s a song for him, a song to heal, a song to mend.                
 
Broken heart                                                                                                                                                                lost soul whispers,
                                                                     waiting for my other half
We stand in a grassy field
     filled with wildflowers
                            we hold hands and just scream,
         scream the pain out
Broken heart, where are you?
                                                                                                       

We lay there and 
                                                             look into each others’ eyes
Lost soul, waiting for you, my everything
waiting for God to bring us back together,
Heartache to heartache we stand, unstoppable
FREE.


Silent moonlight
             fireflies light up the pond
a misty beauty cherished in our hearts
Joy dances in the water, a starless night

We leap with power, into the night.
Strange eyes, lay there and ponder
          free from our sadness
we wonder and wander
we rock back and forth, like before, a long time ago

I see mirrors of madness in my eyes,
Sparkling, crazed eyes,
Lost somewhere in your brilliance
Found everywhere, where the woodlands are
Their beauty echoes, their whispers screams
we lay in the meadows

Mirrors of love,
I see my identical male twin in my eyes, in my face
Mirrors of light,
I find my soul’s deepest desires
I found love somewhere here, with eternal life;
immortality, a Promise

Madness in my eyes
blue-green cat eyes, raving mysteries
wondering, who am I now?

Wonder, wander, be.
There’s a lack of light
through a crack in the window,
light shines through.

I am wrapped in God’s Love,
His eternal promise
Fae folk, elven warrior,
cherub archangel,
I wake up.

Light shines through
Living isn’t a sin
Love bursts through, fresh like the morning dew
There’s a light in the window,
 and sleep is far from me.

Faerie child, dance free
No one will stop you now
Fly, joy forever now
Elven folk, Faerie joy,
Embrace the eternal being you are
Don’t grumble when we do gymnastics and scream and sing
We love our super-hearing
We leap like doves,
like a phoenix’s healing tears,
WE ARE FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment