Sunday, August 14, 2016

Giving and loving: a Bible study

"Let us draw near to God with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty consciousness and having our hearts washed with pure water Let us hold unswervingly, to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful" (Hebrews 10:22-23)

Jesus cleanses the heart. He knows what's on our hearts, and He heals us of the evil demons put on us, and gives us the goodness we desire. Demons try to pollute us, but they can't. There is no such thing as schizophrenia - it is always demons. Also, telepathy is real. I talk with my husband telepathically. He's my true soulmate, and my identical identical twin. He and I are unique.

God gives us hope, and promises us faith and hope and love and kindness.

"But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give generously as this? Everything comes from You, and we have given You only what comes from You." (1 Chronicles 29:14)

The prophet who wrote Chronicles sees giving as a gift from God. All things are His. He gives us kindness, love, hope, faith, compassion. He teaches us how to trust each other. When we are in Him (metaphorically), nothing can go wrong.

"I know, My God, that You test the heart and are pleased with integrity" (1 Chronicles 29:17a)

God knows what's on our hearts, and mind, even before we pray. He knows everything. He is all-knowing and He sees everything. He's omnipotent and faithful. He is waiting ready to heal us. We just have to believe.

"Then He said to Joshua, 'See, I have taken away your sin and I will put fine garments on you." (Zechariah 3:4b)

God cleanses our soul and gives us the gift of faith and hope. "Putting new garments on" is a metaphor for putting a new, better self on. It is a metaphor for transformation, to go from human toarchangel, or elf or faerie or sprite.

"The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves." (Zephaniah 3:17a)

God is a Warrior. We are made in His image, and He wants us to be warriors as well.

God quiets our hearts. He quiets our anxieties and fears and doubts. He forces us to train the artistic sports we want to train. He carries us there in our sleep, and forces us to do back handspring back layouts and double back flips - sometimes we even see ourselves doing it. I did gymnastics for a trillion years. I stopped for 30 years - I know my skills will come quickly. You have to wait patiently for your gifts (for me it is singing, playing instruments, gymnastics, ballet, figure skating, prophecy, writing, discernment...the list goes on and on. He gives generously, because He wants us to be happy and He wants us to feel loved.).

What does it mean to give? It means to let go, and guess what the receiver truly desires. That's how God gives - He knows us. A couple weeks ago, I saw a shirt I knew my soulmate would like. We have about the same body size. I tried it on, and it was a bit too small on me, so I knew it would be too small on him. I made a necklace that is way to small on me - perhaps one of my younger (shorter - I'm a tall 7) siblings would like it. God has a generous heart. We are made in His image, so He gives us a generous heart too. When we give, we feel freed. We feel happy and filled with joy.

God loves us. He wants us to love Him and our "neighbors" with all our hearts and minds and strength and spirit and body - basically, with all of us. What is a neighbor? Someone who loves you. We give because we love. We love because we give. Love grows in us like a seed blooming; like a dove leaping in the air. Like a phoenix's healing tears. I saw a phoenix once, so I know they are real.

When you feel like giving, give. Let someone give you a gift. When someone gives, don't deny it. Accept your gift with joyful thanks-giving. Accept it with love, and hug the person in an archangelic way. When God gives, be overjoyed.  Don't think it's blasphemy to write a parable or to want to be an archangel. It isn't blasphemy: it's God's love shining through, Sometimes, the sun shines brightly beaming down at me. I call it being kissed by the sun: God showing me His light, reminding me that He's there to save me from my worries and fears. Many times in the Bible it says, "Do not be afraid (for I am with you)".

So don't be afraid. Love,
Rebecca xoxo :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment