Thursday, August 4, 2016

Do you want to dissapear without a trace, child?

I heard a song that said, "You're so wise beyond your years. Do you want to dissapear without a trace, child?" That's what happened to me. My dad drove me to an alien planet and then I teleported to heaven. God didn't put a body back for me. It's the second coming, so He stopped doing that. I was just visiting for thirty years. I was born in heaven. People stopped growing old. People got back their childish creativity. Humans are becoming faeries or elves or both. People are becoming angels and archangels.

What does it mean to be wise? It means having an inner knowing. I thought I was just 26, but really I am a trillion and one hundred fifty seven years old. I stopped aging at ten and grew breasts and grew taller. The breasts are starting to go away.

What does it mean to be wise beyond your years? It doesn't mean intellectual smartness. It's spiritual knowledge of God. He gives believers the gift of wisdom when they pray for it in their soul. They have a sense of the spiritual light when they are young. They stare at the stars and know in their heart that God is somewhere above the stars. We lay down in the grass and gaze at the stars, talking to the Man above them.

The people who just dissapear aren't murdered. People might think that at first. That someone murdered me and threw my body in a river. But that isn't what happened. People are carried to heaven or hell. Only christians are welcome permanently in heaven, and this is heaven. He sends evil people here temporarily, so they can become christian, and if they don't by a couple months, he sends them to hell.

I was tortured by demons. God taught me how to fight evil: meditate, listen to christian music, preach to the demons, watch TV. Let God fight evil for you.

Do you want to dissapear without a trace, child? Pretend like you're wise and close your eyes. Some song said that to me, but I forget the artist's name.

Close your eyes, and inhale cannabis. It's a spiritual thing. God made it. It's a gift from God. It's a treasure. Close your eyes, and visualize yourself flying. Visualize yourself doing gymnastics and dance. It will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment