Friday, September 2, 2016

Captured and Hope

"We hung our harps, for there our captors asked us for songs, our tormentors demanded songs of joy; they said, 'Sing us one of the songs of Zion!' " (Psalm 137:2b-3)

"You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; You percieve my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my laying down; You are familiar with all my ways." (Psalm 139: 1-3)

"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well." (Psalm 139:13-14)

God thinks about us every day and night. He wakes up early so we can have fellowship with Him. I was stolen from my parents, and I always preached to my captors. I had amnesia, and I assumed my captor were my mom and dad. They stole three other kids: Peter, Jenny, and Justin. They forced my foster siblings to be evil, but they couldn't force me to be evil. I was born in heaven, out of an archangel womb. I was born Christians. My parents talked to me in the womb, and I grew to be a trillion before I grew shorter and younger and was stolen at a park. My twin was stolen a year before me.

Now, I am back in heaven with my real parents. Psalms says to sing to your captors and tormentors. Sing to them and preach to them.

God writes, "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Mathew 28:19-20) Think about it. What is a disiple? Someone who loves God and follows Him, leaving everything else behind. The Bible says to take nothing with you, not even a staff or your sandals. Go on a journey with God. I forgot who I was, but I never forgot that I was Christian. I was lead astray by demons (and my captors), but I persevered, and became more Christian.

I realized that I prayed for partial amnesia. That's why it happened. I was with my captors for 30 years, and if I knew I wasn't a Sylvers and that I had a male identical twin who was my soulmate, I would me in agony. I would have felt elvish heartbreak for 30 years. Besides, I had good experiences that lead me back to God, and before I forgot I knew I would, because helping people come to God - to help them find goodness - is a joy to me. Sing to your captors. Proclaim the Lord's Name and Worship Him. Jesus proclaims the Universal Truth to us, and if we are open to hear Him, we know that God is a Christian God. He is Yahweh, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Christianity is the only religion that offers grace: unmerited favor, unconditional love, true forgiveness.

“I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.” (Psalm 119:11) Love God. His Word is the One True Law. His Word is AWESOME. Put God's Word in your heart and treasure Him.

“Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’” (John 14:6)   Any other way is blasphemy. Shotokan Karate pretends to be "the Way" but that is falsehood...all along I knew that Jesus is the one and only Way. Sure, its good to learn how to defend yourself. But martial arts aren't so important that they are the "Way".

God has a Perfect plan for all of us. He wants us to have happiness and joy and love. God writes, ”Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Phillippians 4:6-7) God answers all prayer. Prayer really does work.

Anyways, if you've been captured, tormented, or abused, bu demons or by people, remember that there is hope for you. Let yourself be captured by God...and that means, set free. Let Jesus set you free; let Him give you all the passions your heart longs for. Never give up, because God will never give up on you.

Love,
Rebecca :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment