Friday, July 22, 2016

Nightmare

     Last night I had a nightmare. I dreamed I was abducted by a cult. They were about to go on a spaceship, so I begged them to take me home. I landed in a church. My real abductor was there, preaching, but there was no communion, so I asked her if she was my real mom, and she wasn't, so I got back on the spaceship, and jumped off and landed in an evil psychiatric place. I forgot I've been living in heaven with my real parents looking like my captor. They've been showing me around heaven.
      I don't remember anything about the dream, but it was a warning not to trust any random stranger. I want to help everyone though. I feel weary and sleepy. I'm drinking coffee. Any ways, its morning, and I'm getting the dream out of my head so I can get more sleep.

Love,
Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment