Wednesday, July 20, 2016

7.20.2016

We're meant to be the same, and unique, at the same time. We all need God. When you're empty, ask to be filled with Him. I talked with God today, in person. Then I went shopping with my mom and saw more of heaven. God gave me more muscle, and made two of my clothing bigger so they would fit me. They will grow with me.

I miss my twin brother. I need him. Male and female twins are soulmates. I was born both, and now I'm just androgynous. I have an identical male twin, and I'm his identical female twin.

We don't constantly read minds. Telepathy is a gift from God. I want to read my twins soul, so he can know himself more. I want him to read my soul. We were made for each other.

Rest comes hard sometimes. It's hard, and we become empty and numb. Just be, though, because at least we're alive and well. It's okay to not be okay. Everybody hurts, and yearns, and breathes, and faints, and screams inside. We sing inside too.

That's all I have for now,
Rebecca <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment