Monday, October 7, 2024

Writing update

                     Update to my life: not back in college yet. I just posted my latest essay, keeping up my writing. Let me know what you think. I am attempting to write two novels: a vampire novel I have yet to title, and a dystopian novel that I am having a hard time with. It is called Mound Wars. I got the idea from a great and terrible lucid dream.

                    I also plan to research and write an essay analyzing the relationship between race and reincarnation. I feel like this is important because it is an issue that is not talked about a lot, and the ideas I have about it are new. Once this is written I will update you all.

                  I have a fanfiction account, but I will be focusing on original fiction right now and will not be on fanfiction updating my stories. Also, it is sad that the stories I wrote on fanfiction from my teens to early twenties are long lost because I forgot my user information. My current fanfiction account has around four stories, and I will update you when I am ready to work on them.

                  When the obstacles are vanquished, I will be applying to universities - mainly Kean University and Montclair State University - and studying Linguistics and Psychology. I also would like to get back into math. I additionally plan to track all of the books I read. I have been doing so in a google document and when the New year comes, I will start a new document. I write down the book's title and a brief summary of its' contents.

                Anyways, merry meet! I will leave you to go work on my vampire novel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment